Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Toys!

And we are back! I purchased a new Gateway laptop this week so I am back to blogging.



I have been knitting as well. Socktoberfest is well under way and I finished my first Dublin Bay sock today. My goal is to finish this pair of socks this month. I've never knit one pair in a month's time. I really like how the Opal colorway has turned out for this sock and the detail on the lace pattern looks pretty good too. I am actually going to cast on for sock #2 today and am going to try and make them match.





I ordered some sock yarn and circs from Knit Picks a few weeks ago and am just now getting around to posting it. I am really looking forward to trying out Gloss. I really like the Pumpkin colorway. I also picked up a couple of skeins of Essential Solid in Grass and Essential Tweed in Plum. All for socks of course!



Speaking of Pumpkins, here's my little felted pumpkin. I should have taken progress pics but forgot. I have enough yarn to make another so if I get around to it, I will take more pics. I still need to stuff it and sew the top on, but I think it is so cute!


No comments: