Sunday, October 29, 2006

A little about me

Trying to procrastinate the knitting subject by filling out a meme going around the blogs. Desperately trying to finish the Dublin Bays by Wednesday. Cross your fingers.

1. FIRST NAME? Sara but I go by middle name, Beth.

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. Mom wanted to name me Sara Elizabeth but my dad said no so I became Sara Beth. I was called Beth instead of Sara because my dad thought I would get nicknamed Sally if I went by Sara.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I can't exactly remember but I bet I have cried at least once in the last month.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. Most people can't read it and often get my 9s and 4s mixed up.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I like Virginia Ham.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I would love to have someone with my common interests as my friend.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just the blog. I've tried journaling in the past and am not good at keeping up with it.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K Vanilla Almond and Golden Grahams, it's a toss up.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not if I can help it.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am a very strong woman emotionally and physically. I'm not a small gal.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Choclate Chip.

14. SHOE SIZE? 9.5/10.

15. RED OR PINK? Red. I really have never liked pink but I've grown to like it a little more in my old age.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can be mean.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. I live 6 hours away and only get to see her about 5 times a year.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, just having it on the blog is enough.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, green t-shirt, and no shoes.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A bowl of chicken tortilla soup. YUM!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kansas City Chiefs vs. Seatle Seahawks.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? When it first starts to rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband.

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes and Intelligence.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE TIHS FROM? I've seen it on several blogs but finally got it from Domestic Bliss. I really enjoyed her answers.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Minute Maid Berry Punch and a mixed drink I made up from Pineapple juice, Peach schnapps, Grenadine, and coconut rum.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? I'm not very athletic but I like to watch football.

29. EYE COLOR? Blue.

30. HAT SIZE? Good question. I'm mostly a one size fits all kind of girl.

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I quit wearing them due to allergies.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I'm a sucker for a good chick flick.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter, I don't like the heat.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? I'm not really a touchy feely kind of person but if I had to choose, I'd say hugs.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Wendy Knits and The Knitting Rules (again.)

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mousepad, I use a laptop.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean and the woods.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Moscow.

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? So far knitting is the only thing I am halfway good. I do have a great sense of direction though.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Little Rock, Arkansas.

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I got it from Domestic Bliss.

No comments: