Thursday, August 31, 2006

Roadtrip

Taking a little roadtrip to see the fam this weekend. Actually I'm going to a family reunion on my father's side. My mother says it should be illegal for that many West's to be in one place at one time. Did I mention they have been divorced since I was 4??

My dad has 12 or 13 siblings, I can never keep track. A couple have passed on and now they are all starting to get older so it's time for another reunion. I'm going alone; I think my husband is afraid they'll string him up for being a "Damn Yankee." I don't mind so much, we've been getting on each other's nerves lately so a little break will be a nice. Although, I can't knit when I drive by myself so that kind of stinks.

I'm trying to design my first pattern. Keep your fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Family reuinions...enough said.

ChelleC said...

Where do you live in Missouri? We may be close by. Email me.