Monday, September 04, 2006

Hairballs and FOs

Can you believe it?? I'm actually posting FOs (More than 1)!

First we have the Rimini Rainbow scarf. I frogged this 3 times before I actually knit a width and length I like. It's still not great but I can live with it.



Here's a pic of the MO dishcloth I made. I couldn't get a pic that showed the pattern well.



Sophie and her hairball. Sophie has been finished for a few months but I finally got around to felting her last week and it was a major disaster. I put her in a pillow case and folded it over thinking it would be okay. I also threw a rag rug from Crate and Barrel in the wash. Needless to say, Sophie escaped her case and the Crate and Barrel rug attached as much of itself as it could to Sophie. I hid her in the laundry room for a week until I finally had time to defuzz. I am fairly pleased with the results. If I knit Sophie again, she will be much larger.



I also finished the Reynolds Tweed hat. I am going to send it to my One Skein Secret Pal (um, I sorta missed that whole August deadline thing.)



In other news, I survived the family reunion. I found out I have a new cousin, he was four months old on Saturday. My knitting group is getting back together starting this Wednesday (halleleuah!) so I will have one night away from my husband.

Hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend! P.S. I am SO ready for fall!!

No comments: