Everybody's doing it...so here goes. My 2007 recap
1. Finally got to go on a honeymoon after 2.5 years of marriage. DisneyWorld in January. We had a blast!
2. Bought our first house in April. Love it still!
3. Took some cooking classes
4. Got my Ravelry invite
5. Finally got promoted to the job I've actually been doing all year
6. Finished a few knitted objects. Not as many as I would have liked.
Irish Hiking Scarf
Garter Rib Socks
I don't really have any resolutions for next year. The usual - lose weight, get in better shape, be more financially secure, take a vacation, etc.
For knitted goals I would like to: Finish Branching Out, make myself another pair (or two) of socks, make my first sweater, buy some STR, and learn color knitting.
Here's hoping that everyone has a great New Years! Happy 2008 Ya'll!