Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just a little update

I'm knitting on the foot on the circ socks. I put it on and yes there are some lovely holes on one side where I picked up the stitches; I'll have to go back and fix that later.



My Trekking XXL I won on ebay arrived while my DH was on a business trip. DH made it home fine very late Friday night, although his plane was two hours late, his first business trip went well.



I need to get started on my One Skein Secret Pal project for August as well as my Think Pink scarf that is due in September. This Wednesday night is my last socks on 2 circs class so I may put sock #2 on hold so I can slip those scarves on and (hopefully!) off the needles in time.

No word from my One Skein Secret Pal yet on if she got her July package. I really hope she likes it. I did hear from my secret pal that my package is in the mail. I love getting yarn in the mail!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, you can't see the holes in that pic - looks good!

Sorry to be such an enabler, but I'm so happy you like the podcast!

Good luck with the socks!

Wendy

Melissa said...

Don't you just love getting SP packages!!
Hope you get the scarf on/off in time!