Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ravelympics 2008

Life with Lexi is beginning to settle down a bit and we are getting into a routine. This means that I've actually gotten to knit a little in the last week.

Today was the last day of Ravelympics. And while I didn't make my goal of 2 hats and a cowl, I did finish one hat that I have been wanting to make for a friend's little boy. They are from Minnesota and big Vikings fans so I made him a Baby Viking Hat (Ravelry link.) It turned out a little big so I'm not sure if he will get to wear it this year but maybe next year.


I've also made some progress on my RPM socks. I hope to finish them before Sept 1 when Summer of Socks is over. I didn't meet my goal there thi year with a pair of socks a month but life has been crazy around here this summer so I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The hat is super cuteness.