Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Meme

I've seen this Meme going around the blogosphere so I thought I would post it. It makes you think about yourself a little and share more than just the usual stuff.

1. Where was I 10 years go.
I was taking summer classes at college. I had messed up my knee skiing over spring break and had just gotten off of crutches but still had to wear a brace so I couldn't really get a summer job so I just went to school.

2. 5 things on today’s to-do list
Run the dishwasher
Take out the trash
Get car fixed
Knit some on the Clapotis
Call Libby back

3.Snacks I enjoy
Chocolate, kettle corn, ice cream, almost anything sweet

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Travel the world. I'd love to go to all 7 continents. Knit all day. Take lots of classes just for fun. Share the wealth.

5. Places I have lived.
Arkansas, Virginia, Missouri

6. Jobs I have had.
Cashier, Fast-food worker, Paint dept girl, Writing Assistant, Copy girl, Library Clerk, Cartographer

7. Who would I like to know more about.
Everything. I'm an information junkie. I read all sorts of books, magazines, blogs etc.

No comments: