Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Recap


DH and I had a lot of fun in California. We went to Disneyland, and California Adventure on Friday. We enjoyed it but it was a lot smaller than Disney World which we went to for the last two years. It was fun to ride different things and see where it all began though. On Saturday we headed out to Huntington Beach. I was very excited to see the Pacific Ocean. It was cold and really salty but a lot of fun.

I didn't make it to any yarn shops in Cali but I did pick up a few things for my birthday back home. First off I bought this amazing bag from Girley Purls. Carmen is awesome and so are her bags!


Then I ordered some yarn from The Loopy Ewe.

All Things Heather Hand Dyed Sock Yarn in Teal
(It's dyed in California so I counted this as my California vacation yarn!)

Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Juniper

No comments: