Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mitered Squares

Over the summer I didn't knit much because I was kind of bored. I wanted to learn something new but couldn't find a class that really fit my schedule. I signed up for a mitered square class in September but it was canceled and I was able to take one in October. We are making a felted bag based on the mitered squares found in the Mason Dixon book. Instead of 80 squares, we make 8 and then create a bag. So far, I've made 2 of my squares. They are a lot of fun to make and it's fun to work with colors I wouldn't put together.


Fall has finally come to my little neck of the woods. We've had the windows open and fall is in the air. It makes me very happy! I've even been decorating a little. Here's my mantle. My DH thinks I'm going a little pumpkin crazy but I love them. I can't wait to decorate more. I think I will really go all out for Christmas this year.


No comments: