Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have just a few minutes before the mad rush begins. DH is still in bed but when he gets up we will begin warming up and cooking everything we stayed up late last night getting ready. The in-laws will be here at Noon. (Actually they will show up at 11 and if I hadn't protested, would probably be here now as I type in my nightgown.)

Once we feed in-law group one we are off to in-law group two's house for dinner. I still have a few things I need to clean up around here but I just wanted to wish everything a very Happy Thanksgiving. And to my Canadian friends, where should we send the leftover turkey?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog while doing a search for Reynolds Whiskey yarn, but I had to tell you what a laugh your comment about the in-laws gave me. My in-laws are lovely people, but always show up early and catch me off guard. I've learned over the years to be ready for them a good hour early, but I can't tell you how many times they've caught me in my pajamas or just about to hop into the shower. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :\

GamecockDoc said...

Hey, where you been? In lieu of actual blogging, you can alway meme. So, tag, you're it. (check my blog for details)