Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm a Winner!

OMG! I can't believe it, I actually won something!

Another hobby I have besides knitting is geocaching. You might have noticed some links to geocaching sites in my sidebar. I started listening to podcasts about 9 months ago and one of the first podcasts I subscribed to was Podcacher. I really enjoyed listening to Sandy & Sonny's weekly podcast and learned a lot. They inspired me to start geocaching more and even get my husband into the hobby. Well, Sonny & Sandy had a geocoin drawing to give away a geocoin and I WON! How awesome is that! I am so psyched! I started collecting geocoins a couple of months ago and I have 6 coins in my collection.

It's an awesome coin. I encourage everyone to check out Podcacher as well as Geocaching.com. Geocaching is a great family activity as well as a fun way to exercise and be outdoors. Thanks so much Sonny & Sandy and Keep On Cachin!

1 comment:

jestjuggle said...

Great that you got your husband into geocaching. It really is more fun with somebody else. We call it our quality time.

Mike and Barb
At Jestcaching